Monday, July 11, 2011

100+ Thank yous

My dear friends Shannon (The Cookie Monster) and Joe will be getting married next month and I had the pleasure of making thank you cards for their bridal party as well as their guests as my wedding gift to the happy couple. Their colors are sage and champagne to which I added hints of lemon yellow and chocolate brown. Here are a few examples of what I came up with:





Shannon said her favorite cards of mine were "the ones with quotes" so we searched for quotations about graditude and I went from there for the wedding thank yous. Both myself and the bride were delighted with how they came out. It was a wonderful challenge for me - to see if I could pull off 100 thank yous!



Thanks, thanks and ever thanks. - Shakespeare




The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. - Audrey Hepburn

No comments: